jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

Movie Time



Hello Classmates!

Today I tell you about a movie I watched. When I thing in this topic, springs to my mind a lot of movie very funnies. But lately I saw a lot of movie in my house, and one in particularly has become in my favorite.  Is “The Terminal”.

This Movie is staring for many famous actors like Catherine Zeta Jones, Diego Luna, Stanley Tucci and my favorite actors Tom Hanks. Is directed to James Cameron

The history or the movie is about Victor Navorsky, a citizen of Krakozhia, who come to EEUU to get an autograph of Benny Golson for his father.  The drama begins when in the country of Victor (Krakozhia) taken the power the rebels and he don’t can go out of airport and don’t can back to his country. There is like victor begins to live in the airport.

I love this movie because is very funny and victor is a really nice character, the situations what they has to live in the airport are unusual.

I don’t remember the first time I watch this movie, but I see a many time after, in my house with my sister (who is a fan of Tom Hanks to) her boyfriend, and my little brother.

The genre of the movie is Comedy and Romantic.

I recommended The Terminal is a nice movie to see with the family.

Regards Classmates! See you later :P


Add caption

2 comentarios:

  1. very funny movie, when I travel in airplane, In the airport of other country I think that could happen something like "the terminal" situations

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Many times I found this movie on television, but I never imagined it was comedy, in fact at first sight it didn't seem interesting to me, but now that you commented it, I want to watch it the next time I find it :)

    See u tomorrow, have a nice day Marceline =)

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores