sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Special Web Site!!!!:P


Hello classmates!!
Today I want to tell you about a special website I visit often, when I have time. This website is a blog like ours BlogSpot, but the topic of this is different, is about the love yourself.
The first time I visit this page was the semester of summer 2012, when we have class in January because the mobilizations for the public and free education in Chile.
I stay a little stressed and needed to find a way to express or leave the tensions. Also I star to search a different kind of relaxing methods and so I got find the website.
This site is www.amarseaunomismo.com, the name for me sound like a book of yourself help, but whit the time I’m read the articles in the blog, and it interested me a lot.
The principal topic of the blog is the love for yourself and the auto respect, too. Also try to learn like to appreciate the simply things and the beauty in this little things.
The administrator of this site is Alex. He writes one article a month as least, but in can review so often in liked.
The most like of the site is a big menu of video and art like containing in the articles, and the lesson what teach in each of these.
I think what every sort of people should like to visit this site, because is very entertaining and interesting.  Many of the videos what contain the articles are very funny and I liked to share someone whit you.
I shared with you someone links, videos and art of this page.


I hope you enjoy this like me and try to visit the Web Site!

Regards classmates!
See you soon!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores