sábado, 27 de octubre de 2012

10 thing to do before die


Hello classmates and teacher good today touched a subject that makes us think .... 10 things to do before I die ... mmm .. for some people can be easy and for others, like me, very difficult.

Truth is not something I think about constantly, I will do before you die?, Or 10 things I want to do before I die! : O Hard ..
Well I'll get to think that things I will give priority to be on my list, 'cause I can include the basics of escrbiir pack a book or plant a tree, but I'm not sure if that would be within my 10 things.

1. - First but perhaps not the most important, can travel the world, not as a tourist but to live in several countries, to know them from the inside.

2. - I would love to sing at a concert for thousands of people jajaj, but maybe with a good singing voice modifier .. something like that :)

3. - I have always been very passionate about dancing, I would like to learn to dance tango, salsa, Arabic and Bollywood, and other dances .. dedicate to this hobby even for me would love.



4. - I would like to develop my career and  well as a good career helping solve several problems which I think geography can have a lot to say.

5.-go to a Lady Gaga concert just to see her dance and that whole show or madonna ... actually any artist to present a great dance show.


6. - I like to have a big family to continue with the traditions that we now have in my family, about 4 or 6 children would be nice.

7. - I would like some dream to keep our promise to my mom and dad, thank you for the things you have done for my brothers and me.

8. - I would like to learn to play instruments as well a guitar that already practice but I like even better.

9. - I would also like to turn to dive and go somewhere nice where you can appreciate the beauty of the ocean below.

10. - Maybe if I'd write a book but this would have to live a thousand adventures that if you want to live life to concho and then tell great stories in the ...

Well the truth, for the moment I can not think more, you probably are more things I like to do and still not have thought of.


I hope I can fulfill all my desires like the rest of my colleagues, Greetings!




1 comentario:

  1. It seems that we all want to travel the world. I hope you can make real all of this wishes!

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores