jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

The end of the course...:P


Hello Classmates!

Today is the time of the say goodbye!! Is the last blogs to this class of English, a least someone disproving the course. But I hope this doesn’t happen.

Today we must talk about the experience of blogging. I am write a blog before in English III, but this time I try to make the best to learn to write and to speak this language.

The most I enjoy to share with my class was the pots of the ten things to do before die, I like to write this but before I don’t think in this and in the things what I wrote neither. I liked a lot read the things of the rest of the class wrote in this post; help to meet more each one of them.

The least in enjoy to writing was the first blog what we must to post. This was very difficult to me. I don’t become accustomed to write despite I wrote in other class.

The most I enjoy to reading were all of post about the country we like to know, was like a trip for the world in a webpage, every put in this post the best of a beautiful countries and the most we like of this places. Was entertaining read all of these posts.

The blogs most like are the constanza’s blog is pretty and different in the design. I like visit the blog of Maria de Los Angeles and Karla because they are my friends in geography.

In this experience I enjoy learn English. I see a difference, and can say I learn a lot in this class. Dislike? Now noting because always the experience help me to know a little bit more.

 

Thank teacher Simon, and regards classmates!

Success for all!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, If you have the chance, about what would you like to write? good luck in all you final tests!!! and was a real plesure to read your blog!

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores