sábado, 27 de octubre de 2012

Music Shows...Manuel Garcia y Felo


HELLO classmates, today I want to tell ON A LIVE MUSICAL SHOW. This show was made by the DATE, which is the federation of students from the University of Chile to inaugurate the semester or academic year actually.
In this live show as various artists participate like Felo, who is a comedian, and also Manuel Garcia who is my favorite artist!! : D
To attend this show, we agreed with several companions. So Karly, July, Wilda, Vicky and I, we left immediately after leaving school. So we just finished our academic work we headed straight to the Federation, which is close to the FAU.
Manuel Garcia singing there first and let the public, that is, all students of various college careers we choose the repertoire they would sing that night. It was like a private concert in reality, since the 50 students not outclassed. It was spectacular.
Then sang Felo, a humorist who writes songs and lyrics will change these you sound funny. This source actually one of the best performances that I have seen has Felo was very witty and friendly, also was one of his first actions after a scandal that had had to discuss with journalists who criticized his shows ... WAS HIS RETURN TO THE STAGE.
The song that I like Manuel Garcia was his version of Women of Silvio Rodriguez, as it reminded me of my grandmother. Felo and I really liked a song called "You're the woman almost, almost, almost perfect for me". Song that talks about a woman who is imperfect that anyway with all faults and laughable. Felo woman considers it almost, almost, almost perfect for .. is very funny, that song I'll upload the video to enjoy it like me: D
I also recorded some videos of their performances, so I'll post one of them linkeare Manuel now and one with the best performances of Felo to enjoy the music and laugh a little too. Regards


Felo..La mujer Perfecta para mi 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores