jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

A Country i want to visit...ECUADOR!!!




Hello classmates!! This week I tell you about a country I would like to visit, this country is Ecuador.
Ecuador is a country located in South America, your capital city is Quito, and one of more interesting thing about this country is the lot of volcanoes what have in his territory. Ecuador has 80 volcanoes, of wich El Chimborazo is the higher.
My family went to Ecuador, when my mom was pregnant of me, I know this happened a lot of years ago, but always they talk about this trip and the wonderful country who knew. 


With all these stories they tell, especially when talking about most of the nature of Ecuador, I have been amazed by what all comes hence my desire to get to know volcanoes and jungles.

We also have an aunt who is from Ecuador, is my aunt, who is married to a brother of my Dad, Uncle Edward. My aunt is constantly traveling and always brings back memories, and also tells us about how much they care in Ecuador to preserve their indigenous culture, as there are several ethnic groups in the country such as Otavalo.

Respect for indigenous cultures in Ecuador is an example and one of the main essences of what they seek to represent as a country.

Here I leave a link to a wonderful image of the highest volcano in Ecuador:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Vicu%C3%B1a_-_Chimborazo%2C_Ecuador.jpg/350px-Vicu%C3%B1a_-_Chimborazo%2C_Ecuador.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores