jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

A HOLYDAY..:D


Hello classmates, today I tell you about a holiday... I don’t trip much actually, but when i was a child, I and my family used to travel a lot.

We go to many places of Chile, like Villarica, Pucon, Calama in north, Bahia Inglesa, etc. But if i was to choose a holiday I stay with my family vacations in los Maquis, near to los vilos beach.

Frequently we went to los Maquis, this town stay from los vilos into the IV region of Chile.

 Here we have family, a brother of mi grandmother and his family. They received to us for much time, really the time what we want.

The place called los Maquis is wonderful.  And we stay there for many days, i loved went to this place.  With my sisters and our cousins we play in the river and we were launching in lianas. Also we went to catch animals like a birds or rabbits.  

Something i love to do was gone to get milk of the goats. My great uncle’s goats are a lot.  We also ride in this and to race in the mountains.  With the milk we get of the goats we make cheese to eat in the house.

Ah!, I forget say that in Los Maquis don’t have electricity because was really far away of the big cities, but this for me are a plus, because the stars could be seen far better than any other I had ever been apart before or after.

This are my holidays, I hope you like this Post See You Later Folks!!! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores