jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

Cooking ..:P a thing I wolud like to learn...Work in progress



Hello Classmates!!!!
 
Today I tell you about a thing I would learn to do…. I was thinking a lot of things I like learn to do, like a playing best the guitar, o play the ocarina, o learn to talk in English (is an important skill), but I decided tell you about a thing I don’t like a lot, but I think is a talent I must cultivate because all in my family are excellent in this.
And the mysterious thing is COOKING!!! I don’t like much to cook, but I like much to eat jajaja; and how I tell above, all in my family including my little brother, is a best cook than me.
My old sister is a excellent cook and she made everything what you liked, she made me for my birthday of last year a cake of chocolate and strawberries, and this are her specialty the cakes. I show some of her work of art.

Cake of pasas of Rhum

Cake of chocolate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores